[tpm] March meeting

Scott Elcomb psema4 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 6 08:14:37 PST 2009

On Thu, Feb 5, 2009 at 2:50 PM,  <arocker at vex.net> wrote:

> I think we have February organised, but is there anything in the schedule
> for March and subsequent months?

I'd still like to do something that combines Perl & TiddlyWiki - just
haven't had a chance to collect all my links and notes together.

Also I should be well positioned to give an update on CAF in a few
months.  I've been working with a pre-release version (v0.30) for the
last few weeks, building some simple apps and such.  Still got lots to
learn of course... like the history of the project and how CAF came
about.  (Hint, hint, nudge, nudge...  ;-)

--
  Scott Elcomb
  http://www.psema4.com/