[tpm] Just introducing myself

Fulko Hew fulko.hew at gmail.com
Fri Feb 6 07:48:29 PST 2009

On Fri, Feb 6, 2009 at 10:33 AM, J. Bobby Lopez <bobby.lopez at gmail.com>wrote:

> Hello, my name is Bobby.  I live in Burlington Ontario (not quite Toronto,
> but used to live there).  I work at VMware and I enjoy coding in Perl :)

Hi Bobby...

I'm Fulko.  I'm also in Burlington, and my car pool to TPM meetings has been
rather empty for quite a few months/years now.  I'm just down the road
working at
SITA (aka Northrop-Grumman (aka Westinghouse) on Walkers Line.

and I enjoy Perl too.

and we use VMware, and as a matter of fact... I'll be trying to
integrate/build some management tools
to control/affect VMware using Perl in the next few weeks.  So you're a good
guy to know!