[tpm] Xmas social and ideas for January talks

Cees Hek ceeshek at gmail.com
Fri Dec 18 17:21:18 PST 2009

Hi All,

I said that I was coming to the TPM social this year, but after
attempting some stupid tricks in the snow I ended up in the hospital
(apparently I am not as young and agile as I thought I was :).

I trust everyone had a good time, and perhaps I'll have to catch uo
with everyone next year...

Cheers,

Cees