[tpm] Hello! Toronto

James E Keenan jkeen at verizon.net
Thu Aug 20 15:13:33 PDT 2009

On Aug 20, 2009, at 5:23 PM, Kartik Thakore wrote:

> Hi Madison,
> I am not new to Toronto. I am new to perl, and this mailing list. I
> wanted to know if Toronto mongrers do any events?

We meet almost every month on the last Thursday of the month.  That
means we'll be meeting one week from tonight, Thursday August 27.
Unless otherwise indicated, meetings take place at 2 Bloor St West,
though the exact room varies from month to month.  IIRC, you have to
get there by a certain time (6:15pm ?) because the elevators are
"locked" past normal business hours.  Can Torontonians post more
details?

Meetings run roughly 6:30-8:30.   There is usually food/drink in the
vicinity after the meetings.  There is a lightly-trafficked IRC
channel:  #tpm on ircperlorg.

Out-of-town Barbara