[tpm] Lightning Talk lineup
samogon at gmail.com
Thu Sep 25 20:09:42 PDT 2008
Thanks to the TPM group for being a great audience!
Here are some resources to go along with my talk:
* Disclosed http://www.disclosed.ca
* HTML::TableExtract http://search.cpan.org/~msisk/HTML-TableExtract-2.10/
* Google App Engine http://code.google.com/appengine/
* Rietveld Code Review Tool, written by the Python author Guido Van
Rossum, uses Django 1.0
- the source: http://code.google.com/p/rietveld/
- the app: http://codereview.appspot.com/
* Perl App Engine http://code.google.com/p/perl-appengine/
* Things you could hack on with Perl App Engine http://code.google.com/p/perl-appengine/wiki/PerlAppEngineProgress200807
Give me a shout if you want to hack on Disclosed.
On 24-Sep-08, at 1:15 PM, Fulko Hew wrote:
> Here's the lineup for Thursday's annual Lightning Talk meeting:
> Dave Doyle "Moose::CAP"
> Olaf Alders "Getting Started with DBIx::Class"
> Alan Rocker "Damian Conway, Aluminum Millinery, and the
> Thermodynamics of Paranoia"
> Ilia Lobsanov "DISCLOSED - Perl and Python, together again"
> Thanks to all those who volunteered!
> And if anyone steps up tomorrow night with another talk...
> we won't turn you down.
> Finally... thanks to Scott Elcomb who volunteered to do a (short)
> talk at an upcoming TPM meeting entitled "Perl Meets TiddlyWiki".
> toronto-pm mailing list
> toronto-pm at pm.org
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the toronto-pm