[tpm] September lightning Talks (call # 2)

Fulko Hew fulko.hew at gmail.com
Wed Sep 17 05:52:39 PDT 2008

On Tue, Sep 16, 2008 at 11:59 AM, Dave Doyle <dave.s.doyle at gmail.com> wrote:

> Um.
>
> Eek.
>
> By all that's holy and anything you hold dear, don't leave me alone.  It's
> my first talk.

Its amazing... the human response to seeing a fellow human in distress.

As a result of Dave's cry of PANIC!!! three more people surfaced and offered
to also do a talk.  You have restored my faith in humanity! ... or at least
my faith in TPM!

Now If we could get two? more topics... we'd have a full program.
Don't be shy... you still have a week to prepare...
... I know you're out there, I can hear you breathing...
... and I know you can do it...
...I've heard most of you ramble on for (at least) 5 minutes at
post-meeting-diner, so I know you have it in you.  :-)