[tpm] Yet Another WWW::Mechanize Question (YAWMQ)

Zoffix Znet zoffix at zoffix.com
Thu Sep 11 16:05:26 PDT 2008

I just did a test script and it works perfectly fine.
Have you trying setting an empty string as a value? Perhaps it's JS that
sets it to a space on your webpage (just a guess)

My page with the form:

	#!/usr/bin/env perl

	use strict;
	use warnings;
	use CGI qw/Vars/;

	my %q = Vars;

	print "Content-type: text/html\n\n",
	    $q{selrow0} ? "Ticked\n" : "Not ticked\n";

	print <<'END';
	<form action="" method="GET">
	    <input type="checkbox" name="selrow0" value=" "
onclick="clicksel(this)">
	    <input type="submit">
	</form>
	END