[tpm] Talk volunteer... not for today though

Dave Doyle dave.s.doyle at gmail.com
Fri Oct 31 08:55:48 PDT 2008

Well, I've got virtually 100% now.  The only thing it's not doing is
allowing you to use QUERY, TMPL_PATH and PARAMS in the constructor (they
must be lowercase).

Full test suite is passing now.  Any suggestions for improvement is more
than welcome. :)  As I said, I've incorporated TT and a stash.  I was
thinking of chucking the callback system altogether since Moose allows you
run code before/after/around any method.  Roles/Plugins that compose into
the main class can use these hooks as well.  I'm not sure if a plugin author
would find that appealing though.  I guess it depends.  I've also made some
minor cosmetic changes as I'm a fan of the ternary operator instead of
if(condition) { x = something } else { x = something else}.

So, anyone have a part of CGI::App that they particularly hate? :)

I guess I'll see when i get my PAUSE id (how long does that take anyhow it's
been a little bit but I haven't heard back?) i can throw it up on CPAN and
see if anyone is interested.  I'm kinda terrified to mention it on the
CGI::App mailing list for fears of getting back "are you insane...
lightweight web framework + moose = oxymoron!"  This is, after all, going to
be the first thing I try and put on CPAN.

dave.s.doyle at gmail.com