[tpm] Alarming Development

arocker at vex.net arocker at vex.net
Mon Oct 13 09:58:26 PDT 2008

As I was browsing the laptop section of a local Large Electronic Retailer,
(see, I do have a life), I noticed an Asus netbook, so I moved in for a
closer look.

The keyboard made me reel in horror; the Return key was at right angles to
its usual position, and the pipe/backslash (|\) key had migrated down and
to the left, to the end of the home row. To make matters worse, a quick
check of the normal-sized machines around it revealed that many of them
displayed the same mutation. Has the miscreant who transposed the Control
key away from the left end of the home row escaped and focused his
malevolence on the other end?

Something Must Be Done To Stop This!