[tpm] event loop

Madison Kelly linux at alteeve.com
Tue May 6 05:53:13 PDT 2008

Hi all,

   I am looking for a good starting point to learn about event loops.
I've written a simple server and client program, but it's not very smart
or intelligent. I've since been learning about Net::DBus and I love how
it's reactor loop works, and would like to create something similar for
my program.

   Specifically, I want to have the server program have an event loop
that triggers when a remote client connects, disconnects or sends data.
Any tips on where I might start looking?

Thanks, as always!

Madi