[tpm] Meeting Thursday Mar 27 (Re: A room of one's own)

Michael Graham magog at the-wire.com
Wed Mar 26 21:35:12 PDT 2008

Jim and Alan - thanks for setting this up!  And Jim - thanks for
hosting - I've wanted to see this kind of seminar since forever now.

I've updated http://to.pm.org/ with the meeting details.

One consideration is that we won't have a wireless network unless
someone brings a router of some kind, or someone figures out how to set
up their laptop as an access point.  I don't know how to do that -
anybody else?

> Okay.  I'll proceed on the assumption that we meet in the lobby at 2
> Bloor West at 615.  If the arrangements have changed, please post.

We usually get started a little later than that - the official start
time is 6:45.  But 6:15 is certainly doable.

Michael

Michael Graham <magog at the-wire.com>