[tpm] Hi!

Richard Dice rdice at pobox.com
Tue Mar 11 06:35:17 PDT 2008

C'est What used to be a gem 10-ish years ago, but it's under new (and
considerably worse) management now.

Of course, this means I should name some alternatives --

Smokeless Joes (John between Richmond and Adelaide, basement level) --
small, great atmosphere, terrific beer, simple menu but decent food, not
good for large groups (6 maximum!)

Duke of Gloucester (Yonge just north of Isabella (directly opposite church
of scientology), 2nd floor) -- a wonderful english pub, rough around the
edges but that just adds to the charms

Beer Bistro -- (n. side of king just e. of Yonge), excellent spot, a bit
upscale, very busy, could be hard to get room at a table

I could try thinking of some more too.

It will depend a lot on how many people think they want to show up.

Cheers,
 - Richard