[tpm] Hi!

Richard Dice rdice at pobox.com
Tue Mar 11 05:34:16 PDT 2008

I would enjoying a meeting tonight as well, assuming I'm feeling up for it.
(I'm a bit under the weather right now but I'm anticipating it clearing up
by the afternoon.)  I suggest it be purely social.  I prefer things on the
earlier side, like 6-6:30pm but as these things last for a while it's really
just a function of when people show up.  (I could be the guy who starts
earlier and leaves early.)

Any suggestions for location?