[tpm] Damian Conway in Toronto tomorrow (Wednesday) to present one of his high-end IT showsmanship talks!

Abuzar Chaudhary abuzarchaudhary at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 16 08:03:04 PDT 2008

--- On Tue, 7/15/08, Richard Dice <rdice at pobox.com> wrote:

> From: Richard Dice <rdice at pobox.com>
> Subject: [tpm] Damian Conway in Toronto tomorrow (Wednesday) to present one of his high-end IT showsmanship talks!
>
> *Temporally Quaquaversal Virtual Nanomachine Programming in
> Multiple Topologically Connected Quantum-Relativistic
> Parallel Timespaces... Made Easy*

Ok, so I'm trying to imagine what this talk could be about, and I think I've got a hunch (excuse me, I'm not really an IT/sci/tech person, just a slacker/hobo/hooker who is enthusiastic about the subject in my spare time)...
so like I was saying, I've got a hunch about the "Temporally Quaquaversal Virtual Nanomachine Programming in Multiple Topologically Connected" part, but I'm kind of lost on the "Quantum-Relativistic Parallel Timespaces" part, well, actually more like the "Quantum-Relativistic" part.  Anyone have a clue?  Just fun, you know, try to guess the master-of-code ahead of time :)