[tpm] January Meeting - Thu 31 Jan, 2008 - Intro to Rose::HTML::Form
magog at the-wire.com
Wed Jan 23 06:39:12 PST 2008
(These details are also on the TPM web site: http://to.pm.org/)
The next meeting is this Thursday, 31 Jan.
Date: Thursday 31 Jan 2008
Where: 2 Bloor Street West (NW corner of Yonge/Bloor, skyscraper
with the CIBC logo on top) Classroom TBA.
Speaker: Adam Prime
Title: An intro to Rose::HTML::Form
This will be an introduction to Rose::HTML::Form and how you
can use it with Rose::DB::Object to make forms easier to
build and maintain.
- intro to RHTMLF with RDBO
- a basic CRUD form with RHTMLF/RDBO
- subclassing "validate" to do more complex validation
- subclassing "object_from_form" to illustrate it's usefulness
- adding a many to many relationship to the form and update the
- adding a custom "Field" type.
The elevators in the building are "locked down" after 5:30pm
to people without building access cards. Leading up to the
meeting someone will come down to the main floor lobby every
few minutes to ferry people upstairs.
After 19:00, you can reach the access-card-carrying guy via
a cell phone number that we'll leave with security in the
front lobby. The room and floor numbers will be left with
Michael Graham <magog at the-wire.com>
More information about the toronto-pm