[tpm] Hi!

Jim Keenan jkeen at verizon.net
Tue Feb 26 12:54:11 PST 2008

... and since everyone is in such a greetings mode, I might as well add ...

I'll be paying my more-or-less annual visit to Toronto in the last full week of March, JIT for the Thursday, March 27 to.pm meeting.  If sufficiently bribed, I might even have a little talk to contribute.

When I came to Toronto last year at the end of April, we organized a one-day mini-hackathon that accomplished almost as much as some non-mini-hackathons.  IIRC, 8 people participated, 6 in human form and 2 online (one of those from Moldova!).

Would people be up for that again on, say, Saturday, March 29?  If so, we'd need one or two people to arrange a hacka-space for us.  (To find out what organizing a mini-hackathon takes, consult the canonical source:  http://thenceforward.net/perl/yapc/YAPC-NA-2007/).

Look forward to seeing people in 4 weeks and 2 days.

Jim Keenan