[tpm] Perl Mongers at work

Richard Dice rdice at pobox.com
Thu Dec 11 12:05:46 PST 2008

We did Dec. 20 last year as it was auspicious - 20th b-day for Perl, ya
know!

I don't think that there's anything traditional of using that Thursday, but
you know it probably works well!

How about 7pm @ Bow & Arrow (1954 Yonge St., near Davisville Stn.) on Thu.
18th?  I'll show up then and there, hopefully others will join so that I'm
not nursing my drinking habit on my own.

Cheers,
- Richard