[tpm] java/perl opportunity

Ilia Lobsanov samogon at gmail.com
Thu Aug 28 19:12:34 PDT 2008

Hi TPM,

There's a job opening within my team. There's maybe 10% Perl to the
job. The rest is Java. Here goes...

Wanted: Junior to Intermediate Software Developer to work on cutting
edge wireless network management platform
Terms of employment: Contract
Hours: full time
Onsite: yes
Company: Bluesocket http://www.bluesocket.com
Must have skills: Java 5+, Ant, Mysql, Linux
Nice to have: Struts 1, Jboss, Hibernate, Velocity, Log4J, Quartz,
DWR, jFreeChart, XML-RPC, SNMP, SVN
Bonus: familiarity with Linux build/debug tools, build/release
experience, unit testing (jUnit), CruiseControl
You'll work closely with me to improve upon a solid product and make
quantum leaps to take it past the competition. There is potential to
upgrade to Struts 2.

Regards,

ilia.