[tpm] Lightning strikes twice in the same place

Fulko Hew fulko.hew at gmail.com
Tue Sep 25 08:19:35 PDT 2007

Its amazing that once you publish an agenda, people
are finally coerced into sending you what they've
been putting off...

...Eric (the second person since the announcement) has
sent me the _real_ title for his talk, rather than the
one I made up for him, so... the agenda is now:

Illia:           Consolidating Online Banking using Perl and AJAX
Olaf Alders:     Parsing UserAgent Strings
Olaf Alders:     URI::ParseSearchString::More
Alan Rocker:     Egg-sucking for Seniors
Eric Bower:      A USB-powered Digital Storage Oscilloscope
James.Q.L:       Customized Form Error Message using Data::FormValidator
James.Q.L:       Perl Application Deployment
Jim Harris:      From Logs to Locks
Michael Graham:  Use a Web-based Proxy to Foil Cybercafe Keyloggers