[tpm] Is it possible to get a $coderef to an object method?

Scott Elcomb psema4 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 7 11:03:38 PDT 2007

On 10/5/07, Scott Elcomb <psema4 at gmail.com> wrote:
> I'd like to create a very lightweight MVC architecture using plugins.

I haven't had a chance to write anything in regards to documentation -
on my way to a meeting with Turkey ;-) - but a working POC is
available[1].

Any and all comments regarding the source would be most appreciated;
I'm sure it could be written better.  If nobody minds, I'll have some
questions in the next few days about best-practice approaches.

Take care all, and happy Thanks Giving.  :-)
- Scott.

[1] Download: http://projects.psema4.com/mvcplugs/mvcplugs-0.0-7.tar.gz
[2] Live: http://projects.psema4.com/mvcplugs/mvcplugs.cgi?view=DefaultView2

--