[tpm] May and June meetings in search of topics

Michael Graham magog at the-wire.com
Wed May 16 10:12:57 PDT 2007

We currently have no topic for the May and June meetings (Thurs May 31
and Thurs Jun 28).  This is a call for speakers, topic ideas, etc.

We've discussed some of the following:

  * Bad code night
    - everyone brings in really bad code that they wrote or they are
      forced to maintain, and we can all have a laugh

  * People I have replaced with a small shell script
    - everyone brings in their automation success stories

  * Rose::DB::Object
    - A few people want to learn about this alternative to Class::DBI,
      but there are no volunteers for speakers yet.

I know I missed some others we talked about.  If you have any
suggestions for a talk or topic, or you would like to volunteer, please
reply either to me personally, or to the list.

Michael

--
Michael Graham <magog at the-wire.com>