[tpm] Best formal perl training in toronto for a non-newbie?

Dan Gahlinger dgahling at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 21 16:03:18 PDT 2007

I know the bare basics of perl, and want to learn advanced topics.

Sysadmin stuff as well as socket code - how to create my own daemons in
perl.

I'm looking for the best formal perl training program in the toronto area,
what can people recommend?

is there "package" training deals, something with perl as well as C ?
I need to learn both equally.
maybe two programs from the same place or something like that.

Work is only willing to pay if it's from a formal school or
registered/accredited or whatever.

thanks!

Dan.