[tpm] December social meeting & Perl's 20th birthday

Michael Graham magog at the-wire.com
Thu Dec 13 15:07:46 PST 2007

Woo!  Thanks for setting this up, Richard!

The Bow and Arrow has great local beer on tap, and I've heard that
they've done some interesting things to their menu this year (I haven't
been there recently).

I'll try to make it later in the evening (probably about 9pm).

Michael

--
Michael Graham <magog at the-wire.com>