[tpm] Job: Workflow Coordinator -- Scripting & Image Processing

Alex Mackinnon alexmac131 at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 11 21:45:48 PST 2007

Its the location on bloor was ideal.  No one wants to go out to don valley and eglinton.  The Core is mother the core is father we live for the core we die for the core.  Drive there sure, but one hellish transit ride in this world of becoming more green; never mind that driving their for work each and everyday days means going through some of the worst traffic.

Tight budget just means not paying well, company I am working for is paying 50k, benifits first day you start (good coverage), 3 weeks vacation and such for entry level, and some jobs are going begging. You get what you pay for thats my point.> Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2007 22:58:20 -0500> To: tpm at to.pm.org> From: levp at lev.ca> Subject: Re: [tpm] Job: Workflow Coordinator -- Scripting & Image Processing> > A few points to clarify about Masterfile's Workflow Coordinator job:> > - the job is about 60% operational, about 40% analytical, and exactly 0% "some sort of artistic thing";> - Masterfile _is_ moving to Wynford Drive in early 2008;> - "entry level" together with "compensation commensurate with experience" is a euphemism for: "we've been given a tight budget, but we understand that experience comes at a price."> > Please contact me directly (off-list) for any further details.> > Lev> > At 4:46 PM -0500 12/11/07, arocker at vex.net wrote:> >It's not entirely clear whether it's an operational job, (making sure jobs> >get booked, done, &c), an analytical one, (to study and improve the> >process flow), or some sort of artistic thing, (fiddling with the images,> >or making sure they don't look wierd). A combination of the three would> >need a truly implausible creature.> _______________________________________________> toronto-pm mailing list> toronto-pm at pm.org> http://mail.pm.org/mailman/listinfo/toronto-pm