[tpm] [REMINDER] April Meeting Tomorrow, Hackathon this Sunday

G. Matthew Rice matt at starnix.com
Thu Apr 26 15:49:04 PDT 2007

Michael Graham <magog at the-wire.com> writes:
> There's also a special all-day Hackathon happening this Sunday (Apr 28
> 2007) downtown (Richmond and Peter streets).  Details for the Hackathon
> are here:
>
>     http://rakudo.org/hackathon-toronto/
>
> If you're thinking of attending the Hackathon, please sign up on the
> wiki, so we have an idea of what sort of numbers to expect.

Other than myself, I'll have 0-3 people coming as well.  All for CAF (I hope :)

I forgot to mention the wiki to them.  I'll send them a note tonight.

TTYL,
--
g. matthew rice <matt at starnix.com>      starnix care, toronto, ontario, ca
phone: 647.722.5301 x242                                  gpg id: EF9AAD20