[Tomar-pm] Fwd: [pm_groups] YAPC::NA 2008

Mário Silva marricardo at gmail.com
Wed May 21 00:43:11 PDT 2008

Boas pessoal,

FYI

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Joshua McAdams <joshua.mcadams at gmail.com>
Date: 2008/5/20
Subject: [pm_groups] YAPC::NA 2008
To: pm_groups at pm.org

Hello all PM group list owners, I just wanted to send out an reminder
to let everyone know that YAPC::NA 2008 is less than a month away.
This year we are hosting the conference in Chicago, IL, USA and have
three days of Perl talks lined up, along with additional classes,
hack-a-thons, and a job fair and expo.  The conference website is
http://yapc.org/America/

Please forward this on to your respective PM group lists if you think
that your members might be interested.

Thanks,
Josh McAdams
Request pm.org Technical Support via support at pm.org

pm_groups mailing list
pm_groups at pm.org

Cumprimentos/Best Regards/Mit freundlichen Grüßen,
// Mário Silva