PRIVATE AND CONFIDENTIAL

prince haris princeharis24 at hotmail.com
Sat Apr 17 07:35:20 CDT 2004

FROM: Mr PRINCE HARIS
TEL: +27-83-532-5894
JOHNANNESBURG, SOUTH AFRICA.

                                               PRIVATE AND CONFIDENTIAL

Dear ,

My name is MR. PRINCE HARIS, the eldest son of  E.M.HARIS,of ZIMBABWE. It
might be a surprise
to  you where I got your contact address, I got it from the South African
Information Network Online (SAINO)/South Africa Trade Centre.And it is
coming to  you with good intention. During the current crises against the
farmers of Zimbabwe by the  supporters of our President,ROBERT MUGABE to
claim all the white owned farms in our country, he ordered all  the white
farmers to surrender their farms to his  party members and their followers.
My father was one of the great and best farmers in the country and knowing
that he did not support the  president’s political ideology, the president’s
supporters invaded my father’s farm burnt down  everything, shot him and as
a result of the wounds sustained, he became sick and died after five days.
And after his death,  I with my younger brother decided to move out of
Zimbabwe for the safety of our
ives to South-Africa.

BUT, before he died HE WROTE HIS WILL, which reads "(MY BELOVEED SON ,I WISH
TO DRAW YOUR ATTENTION TO THE SUM OF ($18.5,000,000=00). MILLION U.S DOLLARS
WHICH I DEPOSITED IN A BOX WITH A SECURITY COMPANY IN JOHANNESBURG
(SOUTH-AFRICA). IN CASE OF MY ABSENCE ON EARTH CAUSED BY DEATH ONLY".  You
should solicit for reliable foreign partner to assist you to transfer this
money out of SOUTH AFRICA for investment purpose.

I deposited the money in your name and it can be claimed by you alone with
the deposit code. your
mother has all the documents.  Take good care of your mother and brother.
>From the above, you willunderstand that the lives andfuture of my family
depends on this money as much, I will be very grateful if you can assist us.
  I with my

younger brother are now living in South-Africa as POLITICAL ASYLUM SEEKERS
and the financial law of SOUTH-AFRICA does not allow ASYLUM SEEKERS certain
financial rights to such huge amount of money .In viewof this, I cannot
invest this money in South-Africa, hence I am asking you to assist me
transfer this moneyout of South-Africa for investment purposes. For your
efforts, I am prepared to offer you 20% of the total fund, while 5% will be
set aside for local and international expenses and 75% will be kept for me
andmy family .

Finally modalities on how the transfer will be done will be conveyed to you
once we establish trust and confidence between ourselves. Looking forward to
your urgent reply .For detailed information, please contactme on my direct
line + 27-83-532-5894,address .

NOTE: THE KEY WORD TO THIS TRANSACTION IS ABSOLUTE CONFIDENTIALITY AND
SECRECY. THIS TRANSACTION IS 100% RISK FREE. YOUR URGENT RESPONSE WILL BE
HIGHLY
APPRECIATED.

All the best,

PRINCE HARIS.(MR).