[Tokyo.pm] [Encode] All README.xx available at...

Dan Kogai dankogai @ dan.co.jp
2002年 4月 15日 (月) 20:35:36 CDT

http://www.dan.co.jp/~dankogai/bleedperl/

"00" was prepended to all file names so Apache is happy.  Originals as
well as pod2htmlized versions available.  they all look great in
Mozilla, okay in IE (on MacOS X).

Tokyo.pm members, please take a look at them and tell me what you guys
think.

On Tuesday, April 16, 2002, at 08:44 , Jarkko Hietaniemi wrote:
> On Tue, Apr 16, 2002 at 08:40:02AM +0900, Dan Kogai wrote:
>> On Tuesday, April 16, 2002, at 08:14 , Jarkko Hietaniemi wrote:
>>> Could I ask for the Japanese translation?  (Check out Autrijus' latest
>>> message about the subject, they had a useful additional section.)
>>
>> Sorry.  I was too preoccupied w/ the module itself.  Will be submitted
>> before I go to bed.
>
> I think I meant
>
> 	Subject: Re: README.jp (or README.ja?)

So there they are -- including mine.  I used .jp because it rhymes w/
jperl :)  I even considered a single 'j' but that's a false hubris :)

Okay, I'm going to bed now.  I thought of releasing 1.41 but I should
wait for NI-S for ISO-2022 workaround....

Dan the Encode Maintainer