[Tokyo.pm] Meet the monger in Tokyo

Jose Gabriel J Marcelino gabriel @ maquina.com
2000年 10月 13日 (金) 10:24:09 CDT

Hi again,

On Thu, Oct 12, 2000 at 11:58:28PM +0900, harada goichi wrote:
> What do you want to eat ?
> Is there a cooking which is distasteful to you ?

I don't have any major dislikes on food. I've already had a Japanese dinner
here in Macau yesterday, with the cook grilling great stuff over a hot plate.
I also enjoy food with wasabi and raw fish, no problem at all :-)

> > I appreciate your suggestions, Kamakura does seem interesting.
> > I've been to quite a few Disneylands so I'll skip that one on this trip.
> >
> > Thanks again for your help.
>
> if you don't have any strict schedule,
> I suggest trying to go to Kyoto.
> http://www.jnto.go.jp/regions/kinki/kyoto/index.html
>
> Kyoto is famous as a tourist beauty spot.
> There are many famous temples, Kinkakuji Temple, etc.
> http://www.jnto.go.jp/regions/kinki/kyoto/area1/kinkakuji.htm
>
> Kyoto is away from Tokyo more than 500km.
> But if you take the Shinkansen to Kyoto,
> it doesn't take three hours from Tokyo to Kyoto.
>
> The Shinkansen is comfortable, But it is expensive.
> The price of one way is about 14000 yen. :-(

Thanks again for your suggestions, you've been wonderful.

Actually Kyoto is a bit far to make it in one day and I've already booked
and paid for the hotel in Tokyo. From what I've seen I think I'll stick with
a tour of Mt Fuji or if the weather is not so great, a trip to Nikko.

Thanks again,

Gabriel