[Tokyo.pm] Meet the monger in Tokyo

harada goichi goichi @ mb.kcom.ne.jp
2000年 10月 12日 (木) 09:58:28 CDT

Jose Gabriel J Marcelino wrote:
> Thanks for your reply. I don't have any strict schedule,
> this is a leisure trip. I do arrive on the 16th and leave
> on the 21st so anything between is okay with me: 17,18,19,20.

Hi.

OK, I propose to other members that
we hold a meeting in the evening on October 20, Friday.

> My wife is also going with me, is it a problem if she attends the meeting?

Of course not.
We don't talked about the technical Perl
topic even in the usual meeting. :-)

What do you want to eat ?
Is there a cooking which is distasteful to you ?

> I appreciate your suggestions, Kamakura does seem interesting.
> I've been to quite a few Disneylands so I'll skip that one on this trip.
>
> Thanks again for your help.

if you don't have any strict schedule,
I suggest trying to go to Kyoto.
http://www.jnto.go.jp/regions/kinki/kyoto/index.html

Kyoto is famous as a tourist beauty spot.
There are many famous temples, Kinkakuji Temple, etc.
http://www.jnto.go.jp/regions/kinki/kyoto/area1/kinkakuji.htm

Kyoto is away from Tokyo more than 500km.
But if you take the Shinkansen to Kyoto,
it doesn't take three hours from Tokyo to Kyoto.

The Shinkansen is comfortable, But it is expensive.
The price of one way is about 14000 yen. :-(

Best regards.

--

Goichi Harada