[Tokyo.pm] [lorip@activestate.com: RE: YAPC::Japan Feelers]

simon.p.cozens @ jp.pwcglobal.com simon.p.cozens @ jp.pwcglobal.com
2000年 5月 29日 (月) 21:30:47 CDT

From: "Lori Pike" <lorip @ activestate.com>
To: "Simon Cozens" <simon @ cozens.net>
Cc: "Zobeida Bonilla Chavez" <ZobeidaB @ activestate.com>, "Dick Hardt"
<DickH @ activestate.com>
Subject: RE: YAPC::Japan Feelers
Date: Mon, 29 May 2000 11:38:14 -0700

Hi Simon,

Since you are scheduling YAPC Japan for December, I just wanted to give you
a heads up that the LISA 2000 conference is Dec. 3-8 in New Orleans, which
Dick is attending.

Thanks
Lori

Lori Pike
Corporate Communications Director, ActiveState
Open Source Programming for the People
http://www.ActiveState.com
604.713.8433 phone / 604.808.6655 cell