[Thousand-Oaks-pm] July Meeting

Bowen, Peter pbowen at conversantmedia.com
Wed Jun 21 09:05:16 PDT 2017

Good Morning Mongers,
                We had to cancel the meeting last night because Barry was unable to make it owing to a personal emergency last night, so I’m hoping that he’ll be willing to present next month.  ☺  The meeting next month is as always on the third Tuesday, in this case the 18th @ 7:00.

                The perl mongers organization pm.org is discontinuing the web hosting service, so we’ll have them redirect to the github site that we’ve been using to host presentations.  You can see it here:

                                http://thousand-oaks-perl-mongers.github.io/

                I’m open to feedback and inmprovement.  ☺

                Have a great week!

-Peter