[Thousand-Oaks-pm] Perl Mongers this month.

Bowen, Peter pbowen at conversantmedia.com
Wed Feb 11 09:09:36 PST 2015

Perlmongers,

                This month we're meeting with the code crafters again on the 25th @7:00.  I think this is better for the following reasons:

1.       We can still talk perl and really interesting perl stuff can be shared with a larger group.  We'll have a better soapbox to promote our favorite language.

2.       We have a larger group to work with, so we get to hear about cool stuff going on in other languages.

3.       When looking for work, we have a larger group to work with.

4.       Dinner.

5.       It's easier on me.  It was very challenging to get interesting stuff on the schedule every week.

I'll keep the site and email list up, and I hope to see you there!

-Peter

PETER BOWEN
Manager, Software Engineering

Work 818-575-4599
30699 Russell Ranch Rd., Suite 250, Westlake Village, CA  91362
conversantmedia.com<http://www.conversantmedia.com/>
[Conversant_Logo_Tagline_email]