[Thousand-Oaks-pm] Great Lunch Meeting

Peter Bowen pbowen at valueclick.com
Wed Sep 11 13:08:57 PDT 2013

Mongers,
                We had a great lunch meeting at Cisco's there were six of us, which is pretty good considering it was the first lunch meeting.  The consensus was that we should continue to have the lunch meeting and we'll have it at Cisco's next month.  Thank you to Paul Boyd for his short presentation on closures.  We also talked about a number of topics, including the Clojure language, Pinto, and other general topics of interest.  I hope you can Join us next time.

                Tomorrow night is the evening mongers meeting at Value Click where Paul will be talking about closures and Barry will provide some insight into chomp.  Hopefully I'll see you there.

-Peter