[Thousand-Oaks-pm] Next TO-PM Meeting: Wednesday, January 9!

Chuck Hardin chardin at gmail.com
Wed Jan 2 10:43:24 PST 2013

Happy New Year, fellow Mongers!  The next meeting of Thousand Oaks Perl Mongers is one week from today on Wednesday, January 9 at 7 PM.  As usual, full particulars are available at http://thousand-oaks.pm.org/ for the curious.

We have one presentation from Barry Brevik -- a long-postponed Part II in the "Rolling Your Own" series on small Perl utilities to automate various tasks.  Barry needn't be alone, however.  We all have a few scripts and libraries we use to make life easier.  Show us what you have up your sleeve!

This leaves us room for one other presentation, discussion, or exercise.  All volunteers and suggestions welcome.

See you there!

Best,
CCH