[Thousand-Oaks-pm] Possible topics

David Oswald daoswald at gmail.com
Sun Sep 9 17:57:32 PDT 2012

On Tue, Sep 4, 2012 at 9:04 PM, David Oswald <daoswald at gmail.com> wrote:
> If nobody steps up to give a presentation maybe we could spend some
> time coming up with some project we could work together on over the
> next few months as we find a little time here and there: A module
> idea, or even working on taking over a couple of modules that have
> been abandoned and deserve sprucing up.... some website that would
> benefit the Perl community somehow... who knows.

^---------------- That was me.... but now regrettably I have a
conflict: I found out a family member is coming to town, and have to
pick him up from LAX around 6:45pm.  Traffic would have to move like
never before if I'm to make it out to Thousand Oaks by 7:00pm
Wednesday.

I don't think a presenter ever materialized for September.

Dave

--

David Oswald
daoswald at gmail.com