[Thousand-Oaks-pm] Idea for discussion

Chuck Hardin chardin at gmail.com
Sun Oct 21 15:02:55 PDT 2012

There's always room for a second presentation.  We prefer to have two when we can get them, and I'm glad both of you are willing!

I propose that Dave goes first.  I have some utility scripts to present, and I'll bet others do as well; I think that segment of the meeting should go second, so that we don't make Dave await the fruits of our collective brilliance.  :)

Best,
CCH