[Thousand-Oaks-pm] Next meeting is on Wednesday, November 14!

Chuck Hardin chardin at gmail.com
Mon Nov 5 09:53:06 PST 2012

We have two exciting presentations this month.  See the details at http://thousand-oaks.pm.org/ as always.

Note that the second presentation is about your custom Perl tools and tricks.  This is your chance to show off!  Now, I won't ask you to specify what you're presenting.  That would spoil the surprise.  However, it might be helpful if you told us how many items you intend to present, so we can manage our time effectively.  Please reply by email with the number of items you intend to present.  Tog et the ball rolling, I'm presenting two.

Even if you don't want to present, feel free to attend.  We're always glad to see you!