[Thousand-Oaks-pm] Thousand Oaks Perl Mongers on Wednesday, June 13!

Chuck Hardin chardin at valueclick.com
Tue Jun 5 10:33:13 PDT 2012

In a week and a day from this writing, TO Perl Mongers is meeting at 7
PM.  As usual, see http://thousand-oaks.pm.org/ for the most up-to-date
information.

We have one presenter already, TO-PM stalwart Barry Brevik, who will
present an email tracking test utility.  This leaves only one presenter
slot open, so the line forms on the left!  Let me know if you want to
present, and sooner would be better than later -- these slots are going
fast lately.

Whether you're presenting or observing, I look forward to seeing you there!
--
Chuck Hardin 	Software Engineer, ValueClick Media
+1-818-575-4573 	chardin at valueclick.com <mailto:chardin at valueclick.com>

This email and any files included with it may contain privileged,
proprietary and/or confidential information that is for the sole use
of the intended recipient(s).  Any disclosure, copying, distribution,
posting, or use of the information contained in or attached to this
email is prohibited unless permitted by the sender.  If you have
received this email in error, please immediately notify the sender
via return email, telephone, or fax and destroy this original transmission
and its included files without reading or saving it in any manner.
Thank you.