[Thousand-Oaks-pm] The Regexp Tester application

David Oswald daoswald at gmail.com
Thu Jul 12 11:38:23 PDT 2012

Here's the Github repo for the Perl Regex Tester

This repo contains the Mojolicious::Lite version of the application
(the version that is up and running).

Github:
https://github.com/daoswald/retester.git

And the application is running at:
http://retester-daoswald.dotcloud.com

If, having looked over the code, anyone has any suggestions, I'm open
to hear ideas.

The model is a little over-built with the purpose of always failing
gracefully in mind.  The work it's doing could be done in 1/3rd the
code if I wasn't trying to hard to stay safe.  There's still more to
be done on limiting the impact of regexes designed for DOS, but for
now this is what's in place.

Dave

--

David Oswald