[Thousand-Oaks-pm] Next TO Perl Mongers is coming up; presenters wanted!

Chuck Hardin chardin at valueclick.com
Tue Jan 31 12:35:36 PST 2012

Thousand Oaks Perl Mongers is upon us again!  The next meeting is on
Wednesday, February 8 at 7 PM, in the usual location at ValueClick.  See
http://thousand-oaks.pm.org/ for details.

We need presenters!  What neat tricks have you made Perl do lately?
Presenting to us is a socially acceptable form of boasting, and better
yet, we'll actually be impressed!  (It turns out that this does not work
in general society, I am sad to report.)

If you have a Perl trick to show off, email me and I'll put you on the
schedule.  Even if you don't, come on by.  We're friendly to newcomers
and welcoming to regulars, and who knows what you might learn?
--
Chuck Hardin 	Software Engineer, ValueClick Media
+1-818-575-4573 	chardin at valueclick.com <mailto:chardin at valueclick.com>

This email and any files included with it may contain privileged,
proprietary and/or confidential information that is for the sole use
of the intended recipient(s).  Any disclosure, copying, distribution,
posting, or use of the information contained in or attached to this
email is prohibited unless permitted by the sender.  If you have
received this email in error, please immediately notify the sender
via return email, telephone, or fax and destroy this original transmission
and its included files without reading or saving it in any manner.
Thank you.