[Thousand-Oaks-pm] First meeting of 2012 is coming!

Randal L. Schwartz merlyn at stonehenge.com
Tue Jan 10 11:44:27 PST 2012

>>>>> "Chuck" == Chuck Hardin <chardin at valueclick.com> writes:

Chuck> Okay, we have one presenter:  Barry Brevik, who will tell us about
Chuck> "Non-Blocking I/O In Pure Perl".  As always, check out
Chuck> http://thousand-oaks.pm.org/ for the straight dope.

Chuck> Who will be our brave second?  Will the next hero step forward?

I'd really like to talk about how cool ZeroMQ is, especially with Perl,
but I'm out of town for the next two meetings.  Perhaps in March?