[Thousand-Oaks-pm] Looking For A Couch To Surf on December 11, 12

Chuck Hardin chardin at gmail.com
Wed Dec 5 15:23:48 PST 2012

Okay, folks, is there room a couch for Jeffrey?  I'd offer, but I'm going to be in the middle of a move to Long Beach, so my couch and other effects will be a long way away.

Also, ValueClick Media will be providing food at the next TO-PM.  It might be pizza, it might be something holiday-themed.  (No reindeer steaks, though.  I asked.)

Best,
CCH