[Thousand-Oaks-pm] Greetings, Mongers!

Chuck Hardin chardin at valueclick.com
Fri Sep 30 15:01:17 PDT 2011

Our next meeting is on Wednesday, October 12 at 7 PM.  Full particulars
are available at http://thousand-oaks.pm.org/ for the edification of all!

Tommy Stanton is departing the area for the gentle green hills of
Nashville.  I've stepped in as the organizer.  Lucky me!

We have one presentation at this writing.  It is my presentation.  I'd
love to avoid giving it, because I'm sure you have better ideas and more
interesting topics than mine, so please consider volunteering.  We need
at least one other presentation in any case, so as the guy with the sign
at the traffic light says:  "Anything Helps."

Please RSVP so that we know how much water to add to the beans.

To get there:

Take the 101 Freeway to the Lindero Canyon Road exit and head north.
Pass the Memorial Park on your right and turn right at the 2nd light
for Russell Ranch Road (you will see a Chipotle at that corner).  Pass
the Costco to your right, and then take the first right into the
parking lot (there is a little yellow parcel box that you can use in
spotting the driveway that you need to turn into).  Turn left toward
the glass doors in the far corner.

Here is a map:http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&source=s_q&hl=en&geocode=&q=30699+Russell+Ranch+Rd.+Westlake+Village,+CA&aq=&sll=37.0625,-95.677068&sspn=44.793449,79.013672&ie=UTF8&hq=&hnear=30699+Russell+Ranch+Rd,+Westlake+Village,+Los+Angeles,+California+91362&ll=34.152248,-118.797859&spn=0.005744,0.009645&t=h&z=17

Someone will be waiting to let you in downstairs, at the glass doors.

--
Chuck Hardin 	Software Engineer, ValueClick Media
+1-818-575-4573 	chardin at valueclick.com <mailto:chardin at valueclick.com>

This email and any files included with it may contain privileged,
proprietary and/or confidential information that is for the sole use
of the intended recipient(s).  Any disclosure, copying, distribution,
posting, or use of the information contained in or attached to this
email is prohibited unless permitted by the sender.  If you have
received this email in error, please immediately notify the sender
via return email, telephone, or fax and destroy this original transmission
and its included files without reading or saving it in any manner.
Thank you.