[Thousand-Oaks-pm] TO Perl Mongers on Wednesday!

Randal L. Schwartz merlyn at stonehenge.com
Fri Dec 9 11:22:16 PST 2011

>>>>> "Chuck" == Chuck Hardin <chardin at valueclick.com> writes:

Chuck> The next meeting of the Thousand Oaks Perl Mongers is this coming Wednesday,
Chuck> December 14, at the usual time and place.

Although I usually enjoy the trip up the coast, I have urgent plans for
this upcoming wednesday night, and won't be attending.  So, no, I can't
even be called upon to give Yet Another Preso. :)