[Thousand-Oaks-pm] meeting wednesday?

Tommy Stanton tommystanton at gmail.com
Mon Aug 8 13:40:21 PDT 2011

On Mon, Aug 8, 2011 at 1:32 PM, Randal L. Schwartz
<merlyn at stonehenge.com> wrote:

> is there any meeting wednesday?  I have it reserved on my calendar.

Hi Randal, yes there is, thank you for sending out this question.
I've been slow on getting the word out this month.

Do you have anything you could present? :)  I currently have 1
presenter, and I can give a presentation if need be, but I just wanted
to ask if you had something interesting to talk about since last
meeting.  My talk was going to be on things I learned at YAPC.  Maybe
I could have you give us an OSCON recap, in collaboration with what
I'll mention, if you don't have any other ideas. ;)

I'll send out the announcement for the meeting this Wednesday; please
stand by. ;)

-Tommy