[Thousand-oaks-pm] App::Git::HomeSync [was: Mongers is Wednesday Night @ 7pm]

Chris Grau chris at chrisgrau.com
Tue Sep 7 09:57:35 PDT 2010

On Tue, Sep 07, 2010 at 09:18:26AM -0700, Aran Deltac wrote:
>         {
>             author => 'Tommy Stanton',
>             title => 'App::Git::HomeSync - a CPAN module in progress',
>             description => 'A program provided by this distribution,
> "git-home-sync", is used to automate  the git/system commands
> necessary to get a user\'s home directory to be synced with a Git
> repository. This allows the user to track things like dot files,
> making them available on a brand new machine.  For example, your
> ~/.vimrc and/or ~/.emacs will always be the same on all machines that
> you use.',
>         },

For those of us who aren't anywhere near Thousand Oaks, can this be
found online anywhere yet?  I've been playing around with putting my
dotfiles in Git, but I'm not sure yet if I want to do it in-place or
not.

Oh, I just found this:
http://annarbor.pm.org/presentations/20100407/Tommy_Stanton-Sync_Your_~_With_Git/