[Thousand-oaks-pm] Exciting Rakudo News: October Release, aka Thousand Oaks.

Andrew Grangaard agrangaard at rubiconproject.com
Wed Oct 21 13:20:58 PDT 2009

Congrats Aran, Shawn and Todd!

Exciting news.  Jon has decided to name the October Rakudo release after
the TO group, due to the excitement and buzz from our perl6 hackathon.

Thanks for inviting me to the perl6 hackathon, that was loads of fun.
Crazy to remember a time when I could spend 8 hours on a Saturday doing
fun hacking and not working...  Looking forward to doing it again, maybe
hosting down here in Santa Monica (but it's hard to hack when the beach
is right there, just calling).  Maybe this time I'll even write some
perl6.  (though pir was fun too).

Andrew