[Thousand-oaks-pm] Perl Mongers July 8th

Aran Deltac adeltac at valueclick.com
Fri Jun 26 07:08:13 PDT 2009

Hey all,

Perl mongers is coming up soon on July 8th.  Please let me know if you
would like to present.  So far we already have one presenter booked -
Shawn Faison.  I'll send out more details closer to the date, when I
have them.  But, I think it has something to do with language and trees.

If you haven't presented at a mongers yet and would really like to, now
is your chance to do so!

Hope you all have a good 4th!

Aran

This email and any files included with it may contain privileged,
proprietary and/or confidential information that is for the sole use
of the intended recipient(s).  Any disclosure, copying, distribution,
posting, or use of the information contained in or attached to this
email is prohibited unless permitted by the sender.  If you have
received this email in error, please immediately notify the sender
via return email, telephone, or fax and destroy this original transmission
and its included files without reading or saving it in any manner.
Thank you.