[Thousand-oaks-pm] P6 Hackathon - Parrot got some birdseed

Todd Presta toddpresta at sbcglobal.net
Sun Jul 26 14:25:27 PDT 2009

Check this out: https://trac.parrot.org/parrot/browser/trunk/ext/SQLite3?rev=32882

Finally. Some validation about the Parrot NCI calls to SQLite dynamic library.

You should find a file there named sqlite3s.c. Apparently, a SQLite wrapper was already in the works in the Parrot tree but removed for unknown reasons. From what I can tell, a pure PIR solution was attempted. Interesting. I wonder what the final disposition will be for SQLite.

 -- Todd Presta
-- http://www.asciiville.com